“At home with a Falling strawberry cake” “在家裡與快掉落的草莓蛋糕”

oil on canvas 80x100 
2020

Comments

shwan said…
I can't believe this, Few months back doctor told me that I was HIV positive, I lost all hope in life on one faithful day March 15th I came across a woman say about Dr Ebacol I messaged the woman and she told me that Dr Ebacol is a very good doctor and Dr Ebacol helped her to get rid of her HIV illness permanent I ask her for Dr Ebacol contact she sent it to me and I decided to email him and he told me that all is going to be well with me and I decided to purchased his herbal medicine and used Ups courier service to ship the herbal medicine to me and he also told me how I will used the herbal medicine and I did as he told me behold I am now negative as you are reading this testimony and please whatsApp him on +2348159042641    or email address
 drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com
    

Popular Posts